All 23 art Reviews

Summer vacation Summer vacation

Really nice. I'm digging Scuttlebutt and Cuddlepuppy's new hairstyles. Looks a lot more natural. The proportion on Cuddlepuppy's face seems a little awkward, but all you would really have to do is shrink her mouth a little more and move it lower along with the nose.

Panty and Stocking v2 Panty and Stocking v2

I'm telling you, you should make a Scuttlebutt and Gumdrop version of this....

Be vewy quiet... Be vewy quiet...

I'm considering becoming a mormon, just because I can't choose between any of these ladies.

guy on a bike? guy on a bike?

Wow, this is really good. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Happy Birthday, by the way.

Lil slugger Lil slugger

I LIKE.

fox in the woods fox in the woods

Wow. The combination of your style and MS Paint function so well together.

HiZtory responds:

thanks man :)

Miss Mel Miss Mel

I always thought that was Mel's hair, too. Leading me to think he was a chick and hit on him, only to awkwardly discover the truth later... *sigh*

Rad responds:

Hahaha, good times.

High Ogre Elessidia High Ogre Elessidia

scratch that last review i made

this one's my favorite. I truly favor the color scheme you chose to go with this one. It adds so much more beauty to the character.

Chronamut responds:

yes the pale blue adds a subtle cold beauty to her :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Ogre Titan concept reference Ogre Titan concept reference

My favorite one Chron

But like MindChamber mentioned once before, his right arm does appear a little deformed. But nonetheless, it's well detailed and shaded. Though the anatomy could use some slight practice.

Chronamut responds:

haha dude when it comes to anatomy I need no practice.. however this is what one called a quick scribble, you can see it in the hair.. this was done very quickly - I could have done the arm right however what I was focusing on was the body itself, it was the last piece and I was like fuck it and so I just drew the arm part out to the extents of the page - I sketched this to get a general feel for the shading to do pieces like my fish man - I always meant to upload this as a sketch, not an actual piece :P

thanks for the review though!

-shawn-

Naka Verson 2 Naka Verson 2

OH WOW

I didn't think I was talking to a pro, lol. It looks beautiful!